The sleek design is not only visually appealing but also therapeutically functional.The ultra-wide carriage design is engineered to accommodate the typical knee replacement patient as well as the athletic and pediatric patients.
The OptiFlex incorporates several new patented innovations that will enhance patient comfort, compliance and outcome.
The Progressive ROM feature eliminates the need for time consuming adjustments that interrupt rehabilitation time by automatically increasing the daily ROM.
The Oscillation Zone™ allows the patient to increase the time spent in the working ROM by replicating the benefits of active physical therapy protocols.
With the Fast Back™ mode activated, the knee spends more time in the working ROM by accelerating through the nonworking ROM.
Pressing the Comfort Zone™ button when the patient's threshold for pain is reached, allows the unit to continue working the affected limb but at a reduced flexion angle limit.
• Multi-lingual interface including Spanish and French
• Detachable, handheld pendant is easy-to-use with expandable functions
• Long-life, high-torque brushless DC motor rated for over seven years of non-stop
• Hyperextension (-10°) to full knee flexion (120°)
• Ultra-wide carriage – 11" (28 cm) to center of frame
• High quality, easy-to-attach patient kit
• Lightweight – 28 lbs. (13 kg)
• Meets directive 93/42/EEC (230 Volt)
• ETL and cETL, listed (120 Volt)
• Patents: 6,217,532 B1 / 6,221,032 B1 / 6,221,033 B1 / D437,014 S